Author/Editor: Julio Cesar Joly; Paulo Fernando Mesquita de Carvalho; Robert Carvalho da Silva
This book is the culmination of extensive research and experience in the field of esthetic mucogingival surgery and implant dentistry. The authors rely on clinical documentation and scientific evidence to establish innovative esthetic protocols for the management of mucogingival complications in implant dentistry. Each advanced surgical and restorative procedure is prefaced with the scientific research, historical background, and clinical experiences that led to its development by the authors. Facets of diagnosis and the many treatment options for each case are covered clearly with a strict evidence-based philosophy. The authors have streamlined their revolutionary techniques and innovations for standardized application, and each clinical case is presented step by step and in stunning photographic detail. This book will lay the foundation for the development of clinical skills that will lead to more esthetic outcomes in some of dentistry's most challenging cases.
01. Perio-implantology: A decade of consolidation of the philosophical proposals
02. Soft tissue grafts, alveolar flaps, and tissue substitutes
03. Single and multiple recession defects: Treatment planning and surgical procedures
04. Therapeutic alternatives to treat a gummy smile
05. Tridimensional ridge augmentation: Horizontal and vertical
06. Simultaneous tissue reconstruction and implant placement at healed sites
07. Socket management: Immediate implant placement and socket preservation
08. Treatment options for implants with esthetic sequelae
09. Therapeutic strategies for the treatment of multiple adjacent missing teeth in the anterior area
10. Peri-implant prosthetic management for restorative excellence: Clinical and laboratory stages.