Author/Editor: Stefen Koubi
Издадена: 12/2019, 1-st edition
Издателство: Quintessence Publishing, France
Book, Hardcover in a slipcase, 30 x 24 cm, 696 pages, 1.200 images, тегло: 4.200 кг
Раздели: Aesthetics, Dental Technology
Title No: 22291
Цена: 490 лв.
Вижте повече: ТУК
While materials and techniques for creating beautiful indirect restorations are widely available, literature specifically applying these concepts to laminate veneers is lacking. This clinical handbook fills that gap by providing 20 simplified techniques that will enable dentists to obtain impressive results in every clinical situation using laminate veneers. Each technique is described step by step and beautifully illustrated, with digitally available clinical videos adding an interactive and engaging layer to the educational experience. All of the techniques in this book have three important things in common: they are feasible, they are teachable, and they are repeatable, making this book a practical and accessible guide for any clinician interested in providing minimally invasive esthetic treatment to their patients in the form of laminate veneers.
Augmented reality in this book!
This book contains augmented reality videos available for free from your smartphone or tablet. Easy, reliable, instant, and offline, find at any time the selected multimedia content by the authors to enrich your reading experience.
1. Download the app "Quintessence Koubi" on the App Store (iOs) or Google Play (Android).
2. Select a chapter among those with augmented reality content.
3. Locate clinical photographs with the augmented reality symbol.
4. Roll over these photos with your smartphone or tablet with the application to play the videos.
- Systematization of the esthetic approach
- Ingredients: choosing the right ingot
- Laminate veneers: basic principles
- "No prep" approach: when and how?
- Malocclusion retroclined incisors
- Malocclusion proclined incisors
- Laminate veneers: design failure
- Black triangles and diastemas
- Laminate veneer for single dyschromia
- Laminate veneers for multiple dyschromia
- Extra-white laminate veneers
- Congenitally missing lateral incisors
- Laminate veneers and periodontal recessions
- Veneers and orthodontics
- Mixed restorations veneer/crown
- Implant considerations
- Veneers and digital workflow
- Veneers and wear: "prep less" approach
- Veneers and wear: "no prep" approach
- Extreme wear: "prep" approach
About the author:Doctor Stefen Koubi graduated from the University of Marseille, France, in 1998. He has held the position of Associate Professor in the Restorative Department of Marseille University since 2008 and received his PhD in 2011. He maintains a private practice in Marseille and in Paris. His main areas of interest are esthetic rehabilitation for cosmetic or functional reasons (worn dentition). He has been invited to many prestigious esthetic academies to lecture on simple ways to achieve high-quality esthetic dentistry. He is an invited professor in many esthetic postgraduate programs. Dr Koubi received the Gold Molar title from the students of his university (best teacher of the year) in 2012, and the title of Best French Speaker the same year. Since 2012 he has been a member of Style Italiano community in charge of indirect topics. He founded in 2013 L'Institut de la facette, a private training center focused on smile design for worn dentition and cosmetic rehabilitations. He is the author or co-author of many scientific articles and case reports on esthetic dentistry.