Author/Editor: Daniele Cardaropoli; Paolo Casentini
Издадена: 1-st Edition 12/2019
Издателство: Quintessence Publishing, USA
Book, Hardcover, 22 x 30 cm, 528 pages, 3.503 images
Раздели: Aesthetics, Implantology, Oral Surgery, Prosthodontics
Title No: 21881
Цена: 680 лв.
Each chapter of this highly practical guide begins with a question-and-answer section that addresses clinicians' most frequently asked questions: Why are pink esthetics the most important factor in determining a good treatment outcome? When is immediate postextraction implant placement preferable, and when is it safer to carry out preservation or augmentation of the ridge? When and how can a keratinized tissue band be properly reconstructed or peri-implant soft tissues be augmented? How are peri-implant esthetic complications treated? Citing from the literature, the authors review the prevailing best evidence to provide guidelines for treatment. With more than 90 clinical cases demonstrating a wide range of therapeutic needs, the authors explore compelling case examples to provide step-by-step analysis of techniques and explain the best treatment options in different clinical scenarios.
This book offers answers to dilemmas that every clinician faces in daily practice and outlines clear strategies for achieving optimal treatment results.
- Quality and Quantity of Peri-implant Soft Tissue
- Spontaneous Healing of the Socket After Extraction and Alveolar Ridge Remodeling
- Decision-Making Criteria in Socket Management After Extraction
- Immediate Postextraction Implant Placement
- Alveolar Ridge Preservation and Augmentation
- Periodontal Plastic Surgery to Optimize Soft Tissues at Peri-implant Sites
- Peri-implant Keratinized Tissue Augmentation
- Esthetic Augmentation of Peri-implant Soft Tissues
- Peri-implant Soft Tissue Conditioning Using Restorations
- Orthodontic Development for Implant Sites
- Treatment of Esthetic Failures in Implant Dentistry