Implant Therapy in the Esthetic Zone: Current Treatment Modalities and Materials for Single-tooth Replacements
Author/Editor: Daniel Buser; Stephen Chen;Daniel Wismeijer (Ed.); Vivanne Chappuis; William Martin
Серия: ITI Treatment Guide Series, Volume 10
Издадена: 1-st edition 2017
Издателство: Quintessence Publishing, Germany
Book, Hardcover, 21 x 28 cm, 444 pages, 1.340 images
Title No.: 20181
Dental implants are used routinely throughout the world to replace missing teeth. With the broadening of treatment options and an increasing number of clinicians who provide implant therapy, it is important to ensure that the treatment methods used meet the highest clinical standards.
The ITI Treatment Guide series is a compendium of evidence-based implant-therapy techniques and procedures for daily practice. Written by renowned clinicians and supported by contributions from expert practitioners, the ITI Treatment Guides provide a comprehensive overview of various clinical options. The management of different clinical situations is discussed with an emphasis on sound diagnostics, evidence-based treatment concepts, and predictable treatment outcomes with minimal risk to the patient.
Volume 10 of the ITI Treatment Guide series starts out with the most recent statements and recommendations of the 5th ITI Consensus Conference, followed by a detailed protocol for the evaluation and treatment planning of patients with esthetic demands requiring single-tooth replacement with a dental implant. Various surgical situations commonly encountered in the esthetic zone will be presented and recommendations on their treatment will be provided. In addition, the clinical management of the planned implant site before and after placement through the use of provisional prostheses, laboratory communication, abutment design, restorative material selection, and delivery will be examined. This volume of the ITI Treatment Guide series provides a comprehensive, evidence-based approach to single-tooth replacement in the esthetic zone, from consultation to follow-up, with a focus on current treatment modalities and on the materials that present-day implant dentistry has to offer.
01. Introduction (W. Martin, V. Chappuis)
02. Consensus Statements: Statements and Recommendations Obtained from the 5th ITI Consensus Conference (V. Chappuis, W. Martin)
03. Preoperative Risk Assessment and Treatment Planning for Optimal Esthetic Outcomes (W. Martin, V. Chappuis, D. Morton, D. Buser)
04. Selecting Biomaterials for Implant Procedures (V. Chappuis, S. S. Jensen, D. D. Bosshardt, D. Buser)
05. Surgical Considerations for Optimal Esthetic Outcomes (V. Chappuis, S. Chen, D. Buser)
06. Prosthetic Management for Optimal Esthetic Outcomes (W. Martin, A. Hamilton)
07. Clinical Case Presentations
08. Esthetic Complications (V. Chappuis, W. Martin, D. Buser)
09. Conclusions (W. Martin, V. Chappuis)
10. References (W. Martin, V. Chappuis)