Authors: Otto Zuhr; Marc Hürzeler
Издадена: 1-st edition 2014
Издателство: Quintessenz Verlags-GmbH
PAL + NTSC, Total runtime: 130 minutes
Раздели: Implantology, Oral Surgery, Periodontics
The DVD-Video covers the following topics as E-Learning Lessions presented by the authors Otto Zuhr and Marc Hürzeler.
Pre-Operative Soft Tissue Management
• Which clinician should consider pre-operative soft tissue improvements?
• Are there different opinions about the functional versus the esthetic sites?
• How can it be achieved clinically?
• What materials could be used?
Peri-Operative Soft Tissue Management
• What is the key for success during peri-operative soft tissue management?
• How can the clinician influence the healing potential?
• What do we need to consider in the functional area and esthetic zone?
Post-Operative Soft Tissue Management
• What are the requirements for a well-functioning peri-implant mucosa?
• How can these requirements be achieved clinically?
• Implant uncoverage in the upper and lower posterior area?
• What are the requirements for the peri-implant mucosa in esthetic areas?
• How can these r equirements be achieved clinically?
• What kind of technique can be used in a given clinical situation?
• Implant uncoverage in esthetic areas - A step by step procedure.
Total runtime: 130 minutes
An additional membercard including access code accompanies the DVD and guarantees free access to www.dental-campus.com for 3 months.
DENTAL CAMPUS PROVIDES:
• State-of-the-art knowledge in implant dentistry
• Users with skills to transform new knowledge directly into solid treatment know-how
• Highly advanced didactic concepts
• Well-structured, high quality contents
• Outstanding practical value