author/editor: van Amerongen, Evert; de Jong-Lenters, Maddelon; Marks, Luc; Veerkamp, Jaap
Издадена: 1st edition 2009
Издателство: Quintessenz Verlags-GmbH
Book, Hardcover, 144 pages, 273 images (colored)
Раздели: Детска дентална Медицина
There have been books with case reports published in several dental specializations. In addition, many dental journals include case reports, mostly to make the journal somewhat more attractive to read. However, a book with case reports in pediatric dentistry has not been published until now.
This is the first such book, describing 16 cases with more than 300 illustrations on a number of problems encountered in the treatment of child patients and how the authors have solved them.
All the authors of the case reports in this book are well known in the field of pediatric dentistry and have proven their knowledge in this specialization. The book gives the reader extremely useful tips and suggestions that they can use in case they are confronted with similar patients as described. It is therefore an invaluable addition for all dental practices treating pediatric patients.
1. Long-Term Management of Early Childhood Caries—Norbert Krämer, Roland Frankenberger
2. Hypomineralized Molars—Marleen Peumans
3. Dentinogenesis Imperfecta Type II—Satu Alaluusua, Heikki Alapulli
4. Hypophosphatasia—Anne B. Skaare, Veslemøy E. Bjørkeng, Sven Simonsen, Anne Grethe Myhre, Ivar Espelid
5. Non-operative Management of Dental Caries in the Primary Dentition—Dafydd Evans, Nicola Innes
6. Role of the Pediatric Dentist in Hypodontia—Julie Caroline Mitchell, Marie Theresa Hosey
7. Erosive Dental Wear—Marie-Charlotte Huysmans, Gert Stel
8. The Hall Technique: A Novel Method of Using Preformed Metal Crowns—Nicola Innes, Dafydd Evans
9. Potential of Incomplete Caries Excavation to Arrest Active Caries Lesions and to Maintain Pulp Vitality—Jan Kühnisch, Katharina Bücher, Reinhard Hickel
10. Management of Sequelae in the Permanent Incisors After Trauma in the Primary Dentition—Frédéric Obry, Rémy Mathis, Marie-Cècile Manière
11. Premolar Autotransplantation After Avulsion of Both Maxillary Central Incisors—Luc C. Martens
12. Prosthetic Rehabilitation in a Patient with Ectodermal Dysplasia—Andrea Savi, Manfredi Maddalena, Marco Tamani, Mario Fazzi, Silvia Pizzi
13. Tongue Piercing—Roeland De Moor
14. Complicated Crown Fractures in Two Permanent Incisors—Ilija Skrinjaric
15. Traumatic Bone Cyst—Anna Lena Sundell
16. Pulp Therapy in the Primary Molars—Monty Duggal