The Special DVD Compendium
Author/Editor: Otto Zuhr; Marc Hürzeler
This series of DVDs features state-of-the-art procedures for minimally invasive dental implant surgery in the esthetic zone. The editor has brought together a team of specialists who perform all the procedures and comment on them. The DVDs were recorded on special equipment, didactically edited, and rendered in optimal quality by expert videographers. A compact edition of this compendium is now available, featuring all ten volumes on four DVDs, in a handy slipcase, with an accompanying booklet. All surgery DVDs were recorded in high-definition DVD quality.
Highlights: useful information for general practitioners provided by this renowned team of experts
Quality: best recording quality for perfect playback on your DVD device
Innovation: therapeutic procedures made available for the first time
- FILM 1: Autograft Harvesting | Runtime: 49,32 Min.
- FILM 2: Gingival Augmentation with Autologous Connective Tissue | Runtime: 29,02 Min.
- FILM 3: Singular Gingival Recession Coverage | Runtime: 63,28 Min.
- FILM 4: Multiple Gingival Recession Coverage | Runtime: 47,08 Min.
- FILM 5: Esthetic Crown Lengthening | Runtime: 37,52 Min.
- FILM 6: Horizontal Papilla Augmentation with Autologous Connective Tissue | Runtime: 17,23 Min.
- FILM 7: Management of Extraction Sockets | Runtime: 77,26 Min.
- FILM 8: Soft Tissue Augmentation Under Bridge Pontics | Runtime: 62,14 Min.
- FILM 9: Defect Reconstruction and Concurrent Implant Placement | Runtime: 59,42 Min.
- FILM 10: Implant Placement Using a Modified Roll Flap Technique | Runtime: 16,55 Min.