Author/Editor: Hilton Riquieri
Title No: 21191
Разгледайте извадка от книгата на PDF file
This beautiful atlas conveys not only the practical knowledge of dental anatomy but also the art of sculpting it in wax. The ideal anatomy of each dental structure is described in detail and the waxing techniques are beautifully illustrated step by step for visual reference.
The author demonstrates that for every morphologic feature there is an explanation in nature, assigning significance to every minute feature of dental morphology.
Organized by tooth and arch, this book views morphology through a clinical lens and repeatedly draws connections between anatomical features and clinical concepts. The fundamental knowledge presented in this text is essential for improving waxing and sculpting techniques and will be useful for students and specialists alike.
- 01. The Esthetic and Functional Parameters of Posterior Teeth
- 02. Maxillary First Premolar
- 03. Maxillary Second Premolar
- 04. Maxillary First Molar
- 05. Maxillary Second Molar
- 06. Maxillary Posterior Quadrant
- 07. Mandibular First Premolar
- 08. Mandibular Second Premolar
- 09. Mandibular First Molar
- 10. Mandibular Second Molar
- 11. Mandibular Posterior Quadrant
- 12. The Esthetic and Functional Parameters of Anterior Teeth
- 13. Maxillary Central Incisors
- 14. Maxillary Lateral Incisors
- 15. Maxillary Canines
- 16. Progressive Technique for Maxillary Anterior Teeth
- 17. Anterior Segment and Full Arch Wax-ups