Author/Editor: Byung-Ho Choi; Seung-Mi Jeong
Издадена: 1-st Edition 2022
Издателство: QP Korea
Book, Hardcover; incl. 122 videos, 314 pages, 1091 illus
Раздели: Implantology, Restorative Dentistry
Title No.: 24171
Цена: 500 лв.
Разгледайте на ПДФ:ТУК
Срок на доставка: 14 дни!
This book is about full-arch rehabilitation which is one of the most challenging therapy in implant-driven oral rehabilitation. As a result, complications occur much more frequently. One of the most stressful parts of the doctors’ work is that their patients are coming in and out their offices frequently due to complaints after treatment. This can be very confronting and stressful for both the doctors and their patients. This book will attempt to find the optimum solution to avoid the complications using digital systems. There are a variety of books with regard to restoration in the edentulous patient. Most of the books deal with complications, as dealing with the complications that arise in the course of treatment has been part and parcel of a clinician’s working life. In this book, there is no topic about them. This book will attempt to focus on the method that can prevent or at least minimizing them rather than show how to deal with them. If any problem occurs after treatment, there is something wrong with the system. Digital system is used to simplify the procedure for full-arch restoration so that it minimize the problems that arise in the treatment of full-arch patients. In this book, you can find one of the newest implant therapy innovations to treat edentulous or nearly edentulous patients.
This book will attempt to show definitive outcomes and scientific proof of the efficacy of digital full-arch system for the All-on-4 and All-on-6 implant treatment as well as the proper techniques necessary to obtain its greatest benefits. The entire digital workflow, from capturing the intermaxillary and occlusal relationships in a digital format prior to the extraction of teeth and transferring this information to the implantsupported fixed final prostheses without conventional impressions and models, is discussed in detail. The procedure is described with detailed photographs and especially supplemented by as many videos as possible.
- Digital workflow for fabrication of dentures and full-arch implant prostheses for edentulous patients
- Treatment planning of the fully edentulous
- Intraoral digital impression of complete arches
- Digital recording of jaw relationships in edentulous subjects
- Digital denture fabrication
- Fabrication of surgical guide for edentulous patients
- Computer-guided implant surgery in fully edentulous patients
- Screw- and cement-retained full-arch fixed prostheses
- Immediate provisional screw-retained full-arch fixed restoration
- Immediate provisional cement-retained full-arch fixed restoration
- Fabrication of final prosthesis based on digital scan of provisional prosthesis
- Accuracy of digital full-arch prosthesis and scientific basis of early final restoration
- Digital All-on-6
- Digital All-on-4
- Bone reduction guide for full-arch fixed restoration
- Implant surgery in edentulous patients with narrow keratinized attached gingiva