Author/Еditor: Simons, David; Potter, Cath; Temple Graham
Title No: 14131
Цена: 114 лв.
Despite significant progress in the field of pain management, many people today still avoid seeing a dentist because of fear and anxiety. This book presents a philosophy for reducing patients' anxiety and putting them at ease, beginning the moment they call for an appointment.
Combining clinical hypnosis techniques with specialized communication strategies (both verbal and nonverbal), the authors guide the entire dental team in every facet of patient interaction. Through instructional scripts and case histories, they offer specific techniques for managing fear, anxiety, and pain; sedation; smoking cessation; and treatment of children, among other topics.
Не поддържаме книгата на склад! Срок за доставка: 14 работни дни от получаване на поръчката!
1. History and Development of Hypnosis in Medicine
2. Theories and Nature of hypnosis
3. Rapport in Dental Practice
4. Demystifying Hypnosis
5. Stage Hypnosis
6. Communicating with Patients
10. Hypnotic Communication
11. Ericksonian Suggestions
12. Metaphors and Imagery
14. Ideomotor Signalling
15. Post-hypnotic Suggestions
18. Control of Bleeding
19. Control of Salivation
20. Management of Aphthous Ulceration
21. Psychodynamic Therapy
22. Abreaction and Affect Bridge
23. Pain, Fear and Anxiety
24. Management of Fear and Anxiety
25. Management of Pain
26. Introduction to Habit Management
29. Thumb Sucking and Nail Biting
30. Smoking Cessation
31. Hypnosis with Children
32. Hypnosis as an adjunct to Sedation