Author/Editor: Glecio Vaz de Campos; Claudio Julio Lopes
Цена: 440 лв.
Още за книгата и авторите: ТУК
The minimally invasive philosophy underpinning periodontal and peri-implant microsurgery respects biologic principles, preserves healthy tissues, enhances patient well-being, and maximizes soft tissue esthetics. Distributed into nine carefully sequenced chapters, this book first presents the minimally invasive philosophy before demonstrating the protocols necessary for the development of new skills for the surgeon, walking the reader through each phase of learning and practice required to advance to the next. Once this training is complete, the book reviews the basics of ergonomics, magnification, and subepithelial connective tissue grafting before moving on to the hallmark chapter on microsurgical techniques. This chapter comprises half the book and systematically presents each microsurgical technique, illustrating it step by step and then showcasing its use in multiple clinical case examples. Digital planning and suturing are emphasized, as well as esthetic microsurgery and the correlation of these techniques with implantology. The authors’ end goal is to equip clinicians to perform increasingly conservative, biologic, and predictable procedures with the greatest precision possible.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Periodontal Microsurgery
- How to Develop New Skills with Preclinical Practice
- Ergonomics and Magnification
- Subepithelial Connective Tissue Grafting
- Microsurgical Techniques
- Digital Smile Design (DSD) and Esthetic Crown Lengthening Microsurgery: Precision from Planning to Execution
- Implant Microsurgery: The SMILE Technique
- Periodontal Plastic Microsurgery and Immediate Dentoalveolar Restoration