Author/Editor: Lino Calvani
Издадена: 1-st Edition 2020 , july
Издателство: Quintessence Publishing, USA
Твърди корици, 308 страници, 97 изображения, 1,400 кг.
Title No: 22431
Цена: 336 лв.
Прочетете повече в ПДФ-файл
This book is a comprehensive prosthodontic treatment guide that outlines and explains the various aspects and possibilities of medical and dental treatment planning as it exists today. The content is logically organized in a step-by-step manner and addresses a wide audience: prosthodontic specialists, graduates and postgraduate students, general practitioners, and specialists in other dental fields. Topics include the goals of treatment planning, prosthodontic tools, first meeting with the patient, diagnostics and prognostics, intraoral and extraoral physical examination, types and structure of prosthodontic treatment, the writing of a treatment plan, and more. All clinicians who organize prosthetic and reconstructive treatments in their daily work will benefit from this book.
- Past, present, and future of treatment planning
- Treatment planning management
- Prosthodontic tools for treatment planning
- Data, findings, and dental semiotics
- The first visit – diagnostics
- Diagnosis and prognosis
- Physical examination – Part I: extraoral examination
- Physical examination – Part II: intraoral examination
- Main clinical examination assessment questions
- The type and structure of prosthodontic treatments
- Treatment planning analysis of complex rehabilitations, Phase I: Diagnostics, consultations, and emergencies
- Treatment planning analysis of complex rehabilitations, Phase II: Prosthetic and restorative treatment
- Treatment planning analysis of complex rehabilitations, Phase III: Posttreatment care and recalls
- Treatment planning for the elderly and those with challenging health conditions
- How to write a prosthodontic treatment plan