Author: Ravindra Nanda
Издадена: 2-nd Edition - May 7, 2012
Издателство: Saunders 2014/Elsevier
Книга, твърди корици, 624 страници
Цена: 380 лв.
Esthetics and Biomechanics in Orthodontics, 2nd Edition provides everything you need to know to successfully apply biomechanics in clinical orthodontics. This edition features new content in the areas of tooth movement, treating Class III malocclusions, skeletal anchorage, Surgery First treatment plans, and space closure. In addition to comprehensive guidance on basic biomechanic principles, this state-of-the-art reference also shows how all techniques can apply biomechanical principles to improve the force delivery, understand and prevent side effects, and achieve predictable results.
Part 1: DIAGNOSIS AND ESTHETIC CONCEPTS
- Individualized Orthodontic Diagnosis
- Individualized Orthodontic Treatment Planning
- Esthetics in Tooth Display and Smile Design
Part 2: BIOMECHANICS
- Mechanical Principles of Tooth Movement NEW!
- Biologic Mechanisms in Orthodontic Tooth Movement
- Biomechanic Basis of Extraction Space Closure
- Biomechanics Based Management of Impacted Canines NEW!
Part 3: MANAGEMENT OF VERTICAL DIMENSION PROBLEMS
- Management of Deep Overbite Malocclusion
- Management of Open Bite Malocclusion
- Molar and Incisor Positioning to Achieve Occlusal and Esthetic Objectives
Part 4: MANAGEMENT OF CLASS II MALOCCLUSION
- Strategies for Treatment of Young Patients with Class II Malocclusions
- Non Extraction Class II Correction
- Class II Correction with an Intermaxillary Fixed Non Compliance Device: Twin Force Bite Corrector
Part 5: MANAGEMENT OF CLASS III MALOCCLUSION
- Treatment Strategies for Developing and Non-Developing Class III Malocclusions
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for Developing Class III Malocclusion
- Biomechanical Aspects of a Modified Protraction Headgear
- New Modalities for the Treatment of Class III Malocclusions NEW!
Part 6: ESTHETICS WITH TEMPORARY ANCHORAGE DEVICES
- Achieving Optimal Esthetics with Palatal Mini Implants NEW!
- Expanding the Limits for Esthetic Strategies by Skeletal Anchorage
- A Bioefficient Skeletal Anchorage System
- A Novel Approach in Developing Facial Esthetics in Cleft Lip and Palate Patients
Part 7: ORTHOGNATHIC SURGERY
- Esthetics and New Approaches to Orthognathic Surgery NEW!
- Surgery First: The Protocol of Innovative Surgical Orthodontics NEW!
- Biomechanical Factors in Surgical Orthodontics
Part 8: INTERDISCIPLINARY MANAGEMENT
- Interdisciplinary Management of Complex Dental Problems
- Missing Lateral Incisors: New Procedures and Indications for Optimal Space Closure NEW!
- Interrelationship of Orthodontics with Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry
Part 9: FINISHING
- Biomechanics Strategies for Optimal Finishing