Author/Editor: Arun K. Garg
Издадена:1-st Edition 11/2019
Издателство: Quintessence Publishing, USA
Book, Softcover, 21.6 x 27.9, 120 pages, 440 images
Title No: 21991
Цена: 180 лв.
The full-arch implant rehabilitation (FAIR) protocol is one of the newest implant therapy innovations to treat the edentulous or nearly edentulous patient.
The FAIR prosthesis is immediate, fixed, esthetically pleasing, highly functional, inexpensive, and maintainable, and it can frequently be installed without bone grafting. This book describes how the FAIR protocol works, who it should be used for, and methods to implement it successfully for different patients.
The system can be used in both arches and in patients with total or near-total edentulism. Several chapters are devoted to describing step-by-step treatment with detailed clinical photographs documenting every step from initial assessment to prosthesis delivery.
Even those new to fixed denture systems will find the procedures easy to follow and can begin implementing the FAIR approach for their patients.
01. Evolution of the FAIR Protocol
02. History of Tilted Implants with an Immediate Prosthesis
03. Identifying and Evaluating Candidates
04. The FAIR Technique and Its Modifications
05. Treating the Fully Edentulous Maxilla
06. Treating the Fully Edentulous Mandible
07. Treating the Partially Edentulous Maxilla
08. Treating the Partially Edentulous Mandible
09. The Definitive Prosthesis
10. Possible Complications with FAIR